Men are safest kept in bottles. [Via]
So there are a lot of pieces of etiquette that don’t really fit into a whole how-to post or merit all that much discussion, little etiquette tidbits as it were. Here are a few:
- Don’t take the flowers/centerpieces from a wedding reception unless you are specifically told to.
- Always remove the price tag from gifts (or use a sharpie to cross it out).
- Put your gum in the trash instead of under furniture or on the sidewalk.
- Don’t pick flowers, fruit, or vegetables from people’s yards!
- Obvious subtweeting is rude, however, feel free to subtweet brands, because, despite what the government says, corporations are not people with feelings to be hurt.